How to reach the town of Frascati and ENEA Research Center:
The town of Frascati is located on the hillside 20 km SE of Rome. It is connected by train to the Central Station Roma-Termini, and by bus to the Metro Line A (Station Anagnina). The ENEA Research Center is located in Via E. Fermi 45, about 2 Km from the main square "Piazza Roma".
If you arrive at Fiumicino Airport to reach Frascati you can:
- Take the Leonardo express at the airport (green line) or take the bus Terravision (which is less expensive but you should check the timetable if it fits to you)
- you will arrive at Termini Station (the central station in Rome),
- from there you can catch the train to Frascati or to Tor Vergata. Please consider that the train stop "Frascati" is in the centre of the town (1,5 km far away from ENEA), whilst the train stop "Tor Vergata" is close to ENEA Research Center (about 500 m ) and to Hotel Antica Colonia (about 800 m).
- Otherwise you can decide to take a taxi. Generally the service costs about 65 euro from Fiumicino Airport.
To book the NCC taxi (at special rate for ENEA) you should send an EMAIL to
I reserve a car for ...... your name ......
to reach Frascati by taxi at the special prize of 65 euro for ENEA Conference/meeting/workshop
1. ....YOUR NAME .....
2. the number of your Fligth : ..XXXX...
3. the name of Airplane company : ......XXXX......
4. the time of arrival in Fiumicino airport
or more easily, you can fill the form that is sent directly to ENEA and to the taxi driver.
For any problem you can call the mobile PHONE to reach the driver:
- If you come from Ciampino Airport you can catch the bus "Schiaffini" to reach Ciampino Railway station and from there you can catch the train to Frascati Railway station.The taxi service from Ciampino Airport to Frascati costs about 40 €.
- Last but not least, if you come by car: take the ring road Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA) then take the exit 21-22 and follow the Frascati Road sign. Drive along Via Tuscolana road for about 9 km to get to Frascati City Hall. To reach ENEA Laboratories you should turn on the left on Via E. Fermi in the Tuscolana Road, about 8 km from GRA.
Download the train time table App for Android and for Apple: